Quick Support 07515636367


Sports Injuries Rehabilitation

Back Rehabilitation

80% of adults suffer from back pain every year and half of thesebecome chronic sufferers. Recentresearch's on back pain reported 70% of back problems are from daily activities and the remaining 30% from accidents and other forms of trauma.

Back pain is the result of poor posture, injury and overuse.

Neck Rehabilitation

Most people will experience neck pain at some point in their lives. It can be acute, lasting a few hours to a couple of weeks, or chronic, lasting several weeks or more.

Most neck pain is caused by poor posture at work or at home.

Pain may be limited to the back or it can radiate to the lower abdomen, groin, leg or foot.

At Serenity therapy clinic we provide a comprehensive assessment of your back to determine the source of the problem and will develop an individualized treatment plan to treat your symptoms and offer preventative advice.


The long term goal is to help you learn what works for you and your body, and make sure you maintain these changes after your rehabilitation is complete to ensure you do not have a recurrence of the problem.